The Wild West-themed slot game has always had a place among many avid players and has become a popular theme, and it seems that the Golden Colts product of the developer Play ‘N Go has taken inspiration from it.
The slot machine game takes players to the US border and takes them on horses to enter the Wild West for a gun bounty hunting adventure.
Our Golden Colts Slots game review will take players on that journey and highlight everything they need to know to be successful on this Wild West quest.
The Golden Colts slot game has 40 paylines for players to try and form a winning combination when they hit the grid of 5 reels and 4 rows.
All players with budget requirements can spin the reels because there are many options available. Those who wish to get more spin rewards cost as low as $0.20 per spin, while those who want to win the bounty can get as much as $100 per spin. As with many Play ‘N Go slot games, there is an ‘AutoPlay’ button for those who want to enjoy spins without interruption. For those that do not want to commit to using money to begin with, why not test out the Golden Colts Free Play version above this review?
Naturally, the symbols on the reels match the theme, as there are Westernised A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 playing cards representing the low values, while the girl, gambler, sheriff, and sheriff symbols fill the paytable. The latter is the most valuable, as when five matches, you will get 12.5x the bet.
This Play ‘N Go slot game has a wealth of Golden Colts bonus features, with no less than 7 available to players to try and activate! The scatter symbols – this is the game’s logo – needs to be landed for this to be achieved, but the rewards include great things like Wilds, free spins and cash.
- Ace High Gang – This particular feature provides players with three Free Spins and will see 4×4 mega symbols appear on reels 2-5 whilst the round has been triggered.
- Wild Bull – Three Free Spins are handed out in this feature whilst all the symbols on reels 1 and 2 turn into Wilds.
- Law of the Wild – This round starts off with One Free Spin, but players are able to acquire more when the Sheriff covers reels 2, 3 and 4 or as a 3×3 block.
- Gunslingers – A random 30x multiplier will be awarded before a Free Spin is played, therefore providing players with the chance to make a lucky shot!
- Poker Play – Landing a 2×2 Gambler on a reel will see him stick there for the duration of the feature and if he is joined by another, an extra re-spin is earned. The symbol will act as a Wild throughout the round when in play.
- Furies – The Girl icon will enlarge to a mega 2×2 symbol and will become sticky as re-spins will continue to occur until a win is made.
- Most Wanted – This feature will uncover 20 wanted criminals and will essentially see all the aforementioned six features combine for one huge feature! Therefore, this feature can be extremely lucrative if the player can avoid being captured.
RTP (return to player)
Play ‘N Go has set a 96% return to player (RTP) rate for its Golden Colts slot game, and with a moderate volatility, this may be a game suitable for players of all levels.