A gambling company the size of bet365 has many partnerships through which it works for mutual benefits with sports teams, companies and promoters around the world. You may have seen signs of these partnerships on sporting jerseys or advertisements of sporting events.
bet365 Partners and What They Do
These partnerships involve promotion on both sides for sports events along with digital media relating to these events with Bet365 as the gambling provider. Whether it’s Bet365 Soccer, horse racing, boxing etc the span of this multi-billion pound company and their sponsors can be found across the sporting world and otherwise. The most recognised form of partnerships in sport are sponsors displayed on team jerseys, this is known as kit sponsors of which bet365 has been for Stoke City since 2012. There are also television sponsors which are advertised during intervals of live events, for example the NFL half-time show sponsor is rumoured to be worth up to $50million.
Top 5 Bet365 Partners
Sponsorship deals with Bet365 spread far and wide amongst businesses in many different sectors. Their top 5 sports deals are:
- English Premier League clubs – This season bet365 is tied to Newcastle United, Leicester City, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton Wanderers as their official betting partners.
- Newmarket Race Course – The Bet365 Craven Meeting is the first meeting at Newmarket each year, also the £120,000 Bet365 trophy is awarded at the Moet & Chandon festival in July.
- La Liga – In 2018 Bet365 made 10 sponsorship deals with separate football clubs in Spain La Liga including Villarreal and Athletic Bilbao, these deals involved website and social media sponsorship as well as stadium and team buses.
- Stoke City – Bet365 have been Stoke shirt sponsor since 2012 and the stadium sponsor since 2016, the Britannia stadium was changed to the Bet365 stadium after the local gambling company bought the sponsorship rights.
- Boxxer – In 2021 bet365 became the official betting partner of boxing promotion company Boxxer’s website and social media channels as well as their shows on Sky Sports Boxing.
bet365 In Soccer
As you can see above Bet365 Soccer has clear partnerships in professional international soccer teams. Along with being the official betting partners for many of these clubs, account holders can view the entire Bet365 stock of soccer games and competitions. Along with offering great betting odds on professional soccer matches and many more sporting events Bet365 features live updates on sports around the world. With the optimised Bet365 mobile app users can keep up with their bets any time or place with an internet connection.
It is clear how partnerships between Bet365 and sports organisations can be beneficial for both parties. The Bet365 soccer market is vast and has been advantageous for the clubs it works with and the sports as a whole. To view the great odds on Bet365 soccer and an array of other sports check out the website or Bet365 mobile app today with a convenient setup and features making for a great experience. Check out our bet365 review for more information on which bets you can place.